Comber Agricultural Society
P.O. Box 208
Comber, ON N0P 1J0
The Comber Agricultural Society is pleased to announce their 2019 bursary. With the support of our generous local sponsors the fair board is proud to be awarding four $2000 bursaries to four recipients. It will be presented on August 9 at 7:45pm during the Fair’s opening ceremonies.
Students who are interested please click HERE for the application.
The requirements for the applicants are as follows:
- must be a resident of either Essex or Chatham-Kent counties
- must be accepted in or currently enrolled in an agricultural related course at a post-secondary institution
- must provide proof of enrollment or acceptance
- previous winners are not eligible to apply
- must provide proof of paid deposit or tuition before the application deadline of July 15, 2019.
- application must be submitted by July 15, 2019
Thank-You To Our Bursary Sponsors!
Brookfield Renewable Power, Comber
DuPont Pioneer with Kevin Washburn Farms and Leo Guilbeault Farms
Libro Credit Union, Woodslee branch
Marchand Truck and Trailer Repairs Inc.
Royal Bank of Canada
Yurke Sales and Service Ltd., Comber