Junior Poultry (Class 83)
JUNIOR EXHIBITOR – up to age 12 at time of fair
No entry fee for junior exhibitors
Prizes: 1st $6.00; 2nd $5.00; 3rd $4.00
ROSETTE for best Standard Poultry – Junior
ROSETTE for best Bantams – Junior
ROSETTE for best Pigeons – Junior
ROSETTE for best Rabbits – Junior
Trophy: “Most points in Rabbits – Junior” donated by Roger Marentette
C = Cock; H = Hen; CL = Cockerel; P = Poulet
RULES: PLEASE READ CAREFULLY
1. All exhibitors must be members of the Society.
2. Entry Forms to be in the hands of the Secretary no later than Wednesday, July 22nd.
3. All exhibits must be in their cages by Thursday, August 6th, 2015
4. All fowl not entered in the correct section and class will be automatically disqualified
5. Feed and water will be supplied by the Society
6. Any fowl showing signs of disease must be removed from the showroom and no prize awarded
7. All entry fees are 50¢ per bird, rabbit etc.