Saturday August 10th, 2019 at 11:00a.m.
Everyone is welcome to take part in the parade. Refreshments provided following the parade for all children in sections 1 – 10.
Call 226-627-0689 or email email@example.com for information, entry form and waiver form. All entries must sign a waiver form.
NO THROWING CANDY
ALONG THE PARADE ROUTE!
Children line up at the Royal Bank parking lot.
Dignitaries line up on Ford Street.
Antique tractors line up on Ford Street.
Floats and commercial equipment line up on the empty lot across from A&W, weather permitting.
The Comber Fair Parade is the highlight of the Fair.
The Parade is a gathering of families, organizations and businesses to show their pride in the community.
The Comber Agricultural Society encourages you to participate and join in on the fun.
PARADE ROUTE: South on Main Street, left on Cty. Rd. 46, then left on Abbott
Alternate Route: Right on James Street, left on Taylor Ave. and travel south, left on County Rd. 46. then left on Abbott. (Should this be needed due to road construction.)
For sections 1-10: 1st $10.00, 2nd $6.00, and 3rd $4.00
In her memory, the estate of Mabel (Elliott) Hornick and Robert Hornick have been included in the prize monies for 20 years (2012 – 2032)
1. Best decorated trike/bike – up to 4 years
2. Best decorated trike/bike – 5 to 8 years
3. Best decorated trike/bike – 9 to 15 years
4. Best decorated doll buggy, baby buggy or stroller
5. Best decorated children’s wagon
6. Best decorated costume – up to 4 years
7. Best decorated costume – 5 to 8 years
8. Best decorated costume – 9 to 15 years
9. Best decorated lawn mower or go-cart or dirt bike
10. Best decorated person on roller blades, skateboard or scooter
For section 11:
1st $75.00, 2nd $60.00, 3rd $45.00
11. Best decorated children’s or family float
For section 12:
1st $100.00, 2nd $75.00, 3rd $50.00 – Sponsored by William Imeson Trucking
12. Best decorated corporate float
All entries must be in their specified place (see above) 15 minutes before parade time for judging.